Monday, February 6, 2017

Getting Out Of Your Comfort Zone


It seems like every year passes by faster than the previous year, already we are in February.
This month I will focus on 'getting out of my comfort zone'.
I am still cigarette-free, but not 'weed-free'. Hopefully this will be the month I can scratch that of my goal list, and really say I'm a non-smoker.

Trying to stick to my goals, I realized I really need to get out of my comfort zone to achieve my goals. So this month I will force myself to do the things I normally wouldn't do or I keep pushing for tomorrow.

 The last years my comfort zone has been, sitting behind my laptop and smoking some weed, in my free time that is. That needs to change, I can get so much more done when using my time useful, and eventually even get of smoking weed.

Changing is hard, but change is what needs to happen to recreate my life, and life the live I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment