Wednesday, February 8, 2017

What Has Change Since I Quit Smoking Cigarettes

As you all know I don't smoke cigarettes anymore. Although I'm still smoking weed, I already have noticed some changes in my appearance.

First of all, my teeth are wither. I do my dentist check every six months, and for the last the two years, every now and then, my dentist polishes my teeth for me. Usually within a month they were yellow with brown spots on it, especially my under-teeth.
A week after I quit smoking, I had a dentist appointment, he polished my teeth, and surprisingly my teeth are still the same color since he did it. Normally by now my teeth used to be yellow with ugly brown spots on it, ughh it was so ugly and I hated it... but I still continued smoking.

My nails are whiter, my two fingernails where I used to hold my cigarettes between aren't yellow anymore. If i did a manicure, after two days they were yellow/ brownish , you could actually see the tar on my nails, very frustrating.

I'm not smelling like a walking nicotine stick anymore. How lovely is it, when you spray your
perfume on you and it smells like that and not a dirty mixture of perfume and nicotine.


My house doesn't have the heavy nicotine smell anymore, I can finally invite people over without having to be ashamed of the nasty smell lingering around my house. Because it didn't matter how many candles I lit, or cleaning I did, or having my windows open all day long, my house kept having that awful smell as soon as I lit up a cigarette.

My skin is feeling softer and it's smoother, especially in the face area.

So overall I'm glad with the little changes that are happening already. I can't wait when I'm actually all done with smoking and how much more changes I will go through.




No comments:

Post a Comment