Thursday, March 28, 2019

Time To Quit Smoking, Again



I've quit smoking before, started again, quit smoking again & started all over again for I don't know how many times by now. Cigarettes are still something I struggle with till this day, after every effort to quit smoking sadly enough after a while I've started smoking again.
This time I've made a decision to quit smoking again, and this time forever. I really want to leave this bad habit behind me & never to pick up again.


After a while of me being a non-smoker, there comes a moment of weakness and I fall into the trap to 'just take one hit of a cigarette and then turn away from it'. The only problem is it won't stay with just one puff, there will be many more puffs after that. And even though I know that it won't stay with just one puff or one cigarette, I still smoke it because at this point I've reassured myself that I know how the illusion of addiction works. Also, after a while of me not smoking I realize that I'm way stronger than the cigarettes and that it's all a mind game, so even if I smoke one I know I can quit whenever I want... Wrong!!


So, now I have to start all over again with my journey to quit this nasty habit, but I will quit for sure!
Stick around and I will keep you updated on how it goes.



No comments:

Post a Comment