Saturday, December 3, 2016

The Last Month Of The Year


                              

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor last month of the year




We're in the last month of 2016. This year went by so fast, I can't believe we're almost at the end of the year. And yes, I'm still smoking both weed and cigarettes.... and yes I still want to quit this nasty habit. As you can see, I'm still struggling with this bad habit... addiction... or whatever you want to call it.






It really is difficult for me, every time I was on the right path not to buy anything anymore, the urge to smoke made me bought some more supplies to feed the addiction.





Afbeeldingsresultaat voor positive mindsetSo the last couple of weeks I started to focus on changing my mindset and working on my goals. I want to get the best out of the last month of this year.
I'm reading more books about area's I want to develop myself in, I'm working on bettering myself and I'm implementing the things that I've learned immediately on my life. I have goals that are sitting over ten years in my head, that I've written down over the years, but still haven't accomplish, let alone work on it.
And there is one thing I don't want, and that's to have regret when I'm older, and it's too late to accomplish anything in life.






******************************************************************************************************************************************************




Afbeeldingsresultaat voor positive mindset



No comments:

Post a Comment